Mandy Harvey : The Miracle DEAF Singer Will Touch ALL Your Emotions!

What if one day you wake up, and realise that you have lost your voice.
Well meet Mandy Harvey, she is singer-songwriter. But what if I say she can't listen!
Yes she is deaf, a singer who can’t listen to her own voice.
She used to sing since she was 4 year old. Born with near-perfect pitch, she was good singer since childhood.
But at the age of 18, she got a disorder and lost her hearing sense. She lost all her hope and dreams. And listening to music stopped.
That was the worst thing that can happen to someone.
But one Day she decided to get back into singing, so she figured it out and find some techniques like,
  1. Using visual tuner.
2. She has her shoes off while performing, so she can feel vibration of the drum through floor to sing in time.
3. She use muscle memory of vocal chords to sing notes.
Throwback to June 2017
Due to her hard work, passion and dedication she got a chance in America’s got talent.
she used interpreter to communicate with judges.
She got her shoes off.
And performed her own song ‘try' very beautifully.
And she got the golden buzzer from Simon Cowell.
Whole audience gave her standing ovation.
And she had tear in her eyes.
Cheers to her success.
Now do you have any excuse for your efforts?
I don't feel the way I used to
The sky is grey much more than it is blue
But I know one day I'll get through
And I'll take my place again
So I will try
So I will try
- ‘Try' by Mandy Harvey
Source: Internet and YouTube.

Comments

Popular Posts