This Makes Me Go "Wow.....!"

These people make me go by wow! They constantly motivate me to achieve something big in life. These young achievers, inspire the very core of me to be productive. No matter how many times, I watch a news about them, my reaction will be no less than“ wow”..
Ishitha katyal
She is a child author, born in 2005( 12 years as if now). And also a ted speaker from pune. Katyal is the young organizer of Tedx youth events in the Asia Pacific region. I watched her video on YouTube for 12 times to be precise. She totally believes that age is just a number.
Akrit jaswal
This guy never fails to surprise me. Introducing you the young surgeon of India who performed a surgery when he was just 7years old. He is truly a child prodigy.
Tanmay bakshi
He deserves a standing ovation for being the youngest app developers in the world today, currently studying 7th grade and is home schooled to optimize his time better. “the world needs more developers “ says tanmay and he is doing his bit to help increase the number. Tanmay teaches is his YouTube channel, which I subscribed and suggest you too. This is where he clarify tech doubts.. Isn't he amazing?
Shravan and Sanjay Kumar
They are siblings and also the youngest ceos in India. Shravan(15 years) and Sanjay Kumaran(14 years) are Indians youngest app developers. They are perfect examples that age is not a bar to follow your passion . The boys have a vision that within a few years, 50% of the world's smartphones should have their company's applications running on the handsets. “ It may seem audacious, but this is what we want to achieve”, says shravan. They are really a great source of inspiration.
I know there are many more achievers like them, but they are always on the top of my mind. I now wonder, what the he'll did I achieve at the age of 16? Pity me. Don't you also think, they deserve a “wow” reaction from you.

Comments

Popular Posts