Free Time Observations (it's about Hollywood vs. Bollywood)




I am a fan of Hollywood that's why I always love to discuss about it's work. Today I just want to show what kind of different mentality belongs to these two...
Bald actors
  • Dwayne Johnson
  • Jason Statham
  • Stanley Tucci
  • Woody Harrelson
  • Samuel L.Jackson
Name any Bollywood actors who are bald and star in action, thriller, spy, high budget movies, etc.etc.??? Remember they are as much popular as the other actors. Heck, Dwayne Johnson is the second highest paid actor right now.
If Bollywood had such actors they would have side tracked them. I know Anupam Kher. He is a great actor. Name 5 bald actors in Bollywood if you can who are at present doing movies.
Overweight actors
  • Mellisa McCarthy
  • Gabourey Sidibe
  • Kevin James
  • Jack Black
  • Queen Latifah
Overweight actors in bollywood in lead roles??? (I knew about "Jor laga ke haisha" but irony is it's lead actress also lose weight)  Naah, all they want is chiseled, lean, abs figure!!!
This is the man, Peter Dinklage, a dwarf.
And look at what they had do to Shah Rukh for Zero???
The Millennials
  • Saoirse Ronan
3 times Oscar nominee.
  • Timothee Chamalet
Sure, you watched him in “Call me by your name” and “Lady Bird”
  • Tom Holland
Your Spiderman
Talented bollywood actors below or of 25??? I can name only Alia Bhatt and no Kriti Sanon and Disha Patani doesn't count.
My point is there is no respect for talent in Bollywood as long as you have beauty with a good height!!! Most of the actresses these days are 5′9″. And new talented actors, no no no, you will see the same/old actors starring in new movies again and again doing the same Bollywood cliche movies. Different kinds of movies and actors are less appreciated by us.
By the way I love Bollywood movies (good ones) and I appreciate all the good actors. Rajkumar Rao, Irfan Khan, Pankaj Tripathi, Manoj Bajpai, Radhika Apte, Swara Bhaskar, Kay Kay Menon, Nawazuddin, Vidya Balan etc.etc.
I am only fed up seeing Salman in the Dabbang movies. Ajay in the Golmaal and Singham movies.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts